- DIP-1 proposed to launch the DODO Booster program in order to be able to attract more quality project parties to establish liquidity pools in DODO, as well as to develop user trading habits and increase active users.
- DIP-2 proposed to introduce a deflationary mechanism for DODO tokens by destroying 50% of the vDODO exit fee.
- DIP-3 proposed to redistribute the transaction fee from the previous 100% transaction fee to LP to 80% handling fee to LP, and the remaining 20% handling fee will be used for two parts, one for buying back DODO and distributing to vDODO holders, and the other for establishing a community vault.
- DIP-4 proposed to migrate 5 million DODO tokens to the Arbitrum mainnet for liquidity mining and other future incentive programs
- DIP-5 proposed to support the vDOOD token transfer function, which is used to allow holders of vDODO tokens to use vDODO tokens in more application scenarios.
- DIP-6 proposed a framework and process standard for the DODO Community Vault.
- DIP-7 proposed to migrate $5 million worth of DODO tokens to the Aurora network for liquidity mining and other future community incentive programs.
- DIP-8 proposed reducing the LP portion of the trading fee for the USDC-USDT (ETH) and BUSD-USDT (BSC) trading pairs on the DODO platform to improve our competitiveness in the stablecoin trading market. This proposal includes increasing the rewards for LPs to compensate for this decrease.
- DIP-9 proposed to migrate 2 million DODO to the Polygon Proof of Stake chain for stablecoin liquidity mining and other incentive programs.
- DIP-10 proposed migrating and allocating 2 million DODO tokens each to the Avalanche, Boba, and Moonriver Mainnets to be used for liquidity mining and as other trading incentives in the future.
- DIP-11 proposed to end the double reward period for the current emission of vDODO membership rewards. At the same time, we would decrease the vDODO exit fee cap from 15% to 10%.
- DIP-12 proposed to adjust the liquidity mining incentives on multiple chains.
- DIP-13 proposed to develop a new governance system and migrate from the old vDODO contract to a new one.
- DIP-14 proposed to migrate 1.5 million DODO tokens to the Polygon Mainnet for liquidity mining incentives.
- DIP-15 proposed that the DODO Team should increase the number of signers required for transactions in the gnosis safe.