DODO cross-chain swap enables users to transfer assets from one chain to another through a cross-chain bridge. The current cross-chain trading supports the exchange of dozens of tokens between twelve different chains. It meets the users' demands of transferring assets safely and quickly by aggregating multiple platforms and protocols.
- Click Connect Wallet and select the wallet of your choice，currently DODO supports mainstream wallets, such as： MetaMask, Trust, TokenPocket, imToken, SafePal, Coinbase Wallet etc.
- Select the currency of the current chain you want to trade and enter the amount
- Select the currency of the destination chain you would like to trade for
- Press "Send"; please note that you need to keep enough mainnet tokens in your wallet to pay for gas fee, e.g. ETH for Ether chain, BNB for BSC chain, etc；
- Confirm the Order Information of the transaction and click "Transfer" to submit the order
- Your order will then begin processing; click "Tx" to view the status of your transaction on the ETH blockchain.
- Once your transaction has been processed, you will see "Transaction Completed"